- This event has passed.
The Music and Art of Gary Marcus; No Wrong Notes
September 24, 2020 @ 6:00 PM
Gary Marcus’ art show followed by his quintet’s musical performance
If you are a jazz appreciator, you have come to the right place for your jazz excursion! I can be the solo pianist, band leader for the rhythm section …..but no. Let’s add my fellow virtuoso jazzers to make it incredible. A piano and stand-up bass duo is classic. But, then add sax and drums and we have a swinging band! I am a Berkley School of Music graduate who has made jazz his life. I have played with some great jazz legends in my life, opened concerts for Spyro Gyra, Keiko Matsui, Stanly Jordan and Kenny Rankin and look forward to sharing the beginning of your musical history together.
6:00 – 7:00 Art Show
7:00 – 8:00 Musical Performance
8:00 – 8:30 Art Intermission
8:30 – 9:00 Musical Performance
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Enter on South Brevard Street.
3. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
4. Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
5. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
6. Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
7. All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
8. A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
9. At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
10. As a courtesy to our patrons, please place cell phones on vibrate and keep conversation to a minimum during the show. Middle C Jazz reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any patron to leave the club if necessary, to ensure the safety of other patrons.