Harlem Renaissance Swing! Featuring Nicci Canada and the Dapper Street Band
Sat Oct 17 @ 7:00 PM$20.00 - $32.00
Jazz N Soul Music and Dapper Street Productions presents Harlem Renaissance Swing!
Harlem Renaissance Swing is a captivating, jazzed out singing, jitterbug dancing event featuring national recording artist, Nicci Canada and the Dapper Street Band.
Under the leadership of saxophonist and arranger, Letron Brantley, the sounds of the Dapper Street Band will deliver swanky, compelling tunes from jazz legends, including Cab Calloway, Ethel Waters, Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington. It’s all the way jazzed!
Doors open 45 minutes prior to showtime
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. Middle C Jazz is located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door.
7. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar will be available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
#jazznsoulmusic #jazz #funk #jazzrevolution #middlecjazz #cltmusic #soul #charlottesgotalot #firstfriday