- This event has passed.
Jackie O’ and the All of Us Band with special guest Gena Chambers – Sunday, February 16th
Sun Feb 16 @ 7:30 PM$14.00 - $17.00
Jazz N Soul Music Sunday Showcase featuring Jackie O and the All of Us Band with special guest Gena Chambers at Middle C Jazz, Sunday Feb. 16th at 7:30pm! Join us for the February edition of the Sunday Showcase at Middle C Jazz; Charlotte’s premiere live entertainment club, located in Uptown Charlotte!
Jackie O Baines has been entertaining audiences for more than 30 years. Originally from Cleveland Ohio singing was second nature to her from church to stage plays, performing in night clubs as well as opening act for such groups as The Ohio Players, Jocelyn Brown And Levert just to name A few.
Jackie, is in every aspect a true “Soul Singer” whose performance will touch your heart and soul! Prepare to experience a night of songs by Aretha Franklin, Anita Baker, Jill Scott and so many more. Moving to Charlotte North Carolina 5 years ago has giving her the opportunity to bring her Ohio style here to continue on this musical journey. Love expressed through song is the mission.
From the time she was old enough to speak she has been singing. Music was deep in her soul and was waiting to come out. She was reared in a musical family and grew up singing in the church choir. With her unique vocal styling and versatility in singing different genres of music, she was performing at all of the local hotspots. She became known all over the city as the hottest newcomer.
Gena performed for the Mayor’s Inaugural Ball, 100 Black Men, Young Black Doctors Association Ball, Jazz in the Park, just to name a few. This is where she also had her theatrical debut in Tyler Perry’s gospel musical ‘I Know I’ve Been Changed’ as Ellen, one of the leading roles.
Don’t miss a chance to experience real Jazz and Soul music the way it was meant to be played!
Doors open at 6:30pm and the show starts propmptly at 7:30pm.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. Middle C Jazz is located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door.
7. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar will be available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
#jazznsoulmusic #jazz #funk #jackieo #genachambers #sundayshowcase #middlecjazz #cltmusic #soul #charlottesgotalot #secondsunday