Robyn Springer – Singing Songs For The Soul
Sun May 17 @ 4:30 PM
Doors will open 30 minutes early for Baby Grand Members. Learn more about Middle C Jazz club memberships.
Robyn Springer is a professional vocalist whose richly diverse musical background includes a debut R&B solo album (Makin’ Moves, Virgin Records/ Cardiac); featured vocal performances on albums by such artists as contemporary jazz saxophonist Najee to Fugees’ alternative/rapper John Forte; and various live tours from London to Greece to New York, where she appeared with such legends as George
Benson, Herbie Hancock, and Kirk Whalem. A native of New York City, Springer has recorded on such labels as Atlantic, Transparent and Verve/ Forecast. Springer, a first-alto, boasts a versatile and sultry style known to transport audiences from church pews to Delta juke joints to downtown jazz cafes. Her latest album, The Acoustic Project, is an eclectic collaboration with guitarist and songwriter Greg Cagle.
Grammy nominated producer/songwriter
Worked with Keith Washington,Howard Hewitt ,James Brown,Ce Ce Peniston,Maria Howell
Stephanie Mills,KC Haily,Michelle Renee..Rodney also was a recording artist with motown records.
Toured with,,Tye Tribbett,Stephanie Mills,Kim Waters,Donnie McClurkin,Kelly Price
Mike Phillips and many more!
Ziad recorded with James Brown,John P Kee, Donald Lawerence
Performed live with Grover Washington,Ronnie Laws,Aretha Franklin,Gladys Knight to name a few.
Paul has performed with Aretha Franklin,Paul Taylor,Will Downing, The Clark Sisters just to name a few!
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members for the first show of the night. If time permits, members will be allowed early access to the second show but only the first show of the night will have guaranteed 30-minute early entry for Baby Grand Members.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.