- This event has passed.
The Michelle Renee Group
Sat Dec 7 @ 9:30 PM$20.00
The Michelle Renee Group
Michelle Renée is an International Singer / Songwriter. She has released CD’s both in Europe and the US. Her sultry, breathy vocals and her signature smooth style are undeniably unique to Michelle.
She has toured all over the world as a backup vocalist and keyboard player with multiple famous recording artists such as the SOS Band, Peabo Bryson and many more. She performed for the opening acts touring worldwide with Kool And The Gang, Patti Labelle and Natalie Cole among many others.
Michelle Renée has appeared performing on Soul Train as well as Solid Gold, Dancing to the Hits and on BBC’s many well-known music shows.
She has built a loyal following and currently performs with several different bands.
Michelle released her original self-titled double album “Michelle Renée” in both the US and Europe. The double album features original songs in both English and German.
This album is an 11 song masterpiece featuring Michelle’s sultry, breathy voice, and special rhythmic percussive vibe. The songs range from heartfelt ballads to passionate percussive- driven, mid-tempo songs topped off with pulsating dance-driven songs. The album showcases her style and innate ability to write heartfelt lyrics and catchy, captivating melodies.
Michelle’s style has a sultry smooth jazz feel and she currently performs in intimate jazz clubs as well as large venues regionally. http://www.michellereneemusic.com
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.