The Lao Tizer Quartet feat Karen Briggs
Fri Mar 20 @ 7:15 PM$32.00
Doors will open 30 minutes early for Baby Grand Members. Learn more about Middle C Jazz club memberships.
“Jazz Group of the Year” nominee, The Lao Tizer Quartet feat Karen Briggs make their debut at Charlotte’s new premiere jazz venue, Middle C Jazz, on Friday, March 20, 2020 in support of their new, Billboard Jazz Top 10 CD/DVD combo-pack release, Songs From The Swinghouse! Led by pianist, keyboardist, composer and former “Best New Jazz Artist” nominee, Lao Tizer (Special EFX, Down To The Bone), the group also features violinist extraordinare, Karen Briggs (Yanni, Stanley Clarke), Grammy winning drummer Gene Coye (Larry Carlton, Terence Blanchard) and Senegalese bassist, Cheikh N’Doye (Baaba Maal, Mike Stern). Please join us for a memorable evening of music not to be missed!
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.