- This event has passed.
Calvin Edwards Trio
Sat Jan 4 @ 7:15 PM
Tickets are not eligible for Baby Grand early access and discount.
General Admission Tickets: $12.00 advance | $15.00 at the door
Calvin Edwards Trio
Soul Jazz Artist
Calvin Edwards is an international artist, accomplished musician, vocalist, songwriter and producer. He has created his own sound that in itself is a task to overcome. He was born in Kings Mountain, North Carolina. At the age of six, he began to play the guitar. His father, a well-known songwriter, vocalist, and guitarist was on the gospel music scene, and his mother helped to shape his career. At 17, he joined the famous Gospel group, The Five Blind Boys of Alabama. He played with them for many years, and then moved to L.A. to play in his brother’s band, The Jett Edwards Band. They recorded two albums together.
Currently, Mr. Edwards live in Charlotte NC and travels the Southeast, performing with his band, The Calvin Edwards Trio.
MIDDLE C JAZZ | Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour and 30 minutes prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members. Doors open 30 minutes prior to second shows.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smart phones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.