- This event has passed.
Jacob Johnson Solo Appearance
Fri Jul 24 @ 7:15 PM
Doors will open 30 minutes early for Baby Grand Members. Learn more about Middle C Jazz club memberships.
Jacob Johnson Group
Jacob has been described as “Tommy Emmanuel meets James Taylor, with a twist of Dick Van Dyke.”
A music critic says, “The guitar is not just an instrument in the hands of Jacob Johnson. It’s his soulmate.”
A fan writes : “…so entertaining–his music was playful and passionate– what a great guitarist, (he) engaged the audience. WOW.. loved him!”
Jacob’s ability as an entertainer has won him fans all over the East Coast. But he’s much more than that. Jacob is an amazingly talented guitarist and songwriter which, combined with a bit of presence and personality, makes for a wildly impressive stage performance.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard.
3. Enter on South Brevard Street.
4. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed.
5. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
6. Seating is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for early seating.
7. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the performance for General Admission ticket-holders. Doors open one hour prior to the performance for Baby Grand Members for the first show of the night. If time permits, members will be allowed early access to the second show but only the first show of the night will have guaranteed 30-minute early entry for Baby Grand Members.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
• Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
• All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
• A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
• At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.