The Lovell Bradford Trio: A Tribute to The Legendary Jazz Pianists
Fri Oct 2 @ 7:00 PM$28.00
Craft cocktails and small plates begin at 6:00 pm.
Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
The Trio will feature Malcolm Charles on drums and Shannon Hoover on Bass!
Pianist Lovell Bradford, originally from Gary, Indiana, had his first musical influences in the church where his grandmother played every Sunday. His connection with Jazz emerged during his studies at Central State University and on the up and coming jazz scene in Columbus, Ohio before moving to Charlotte, North Carolina in 2002. Bradford has performed with artists such as Jennifer Holiday, Pharez Whitted, Slide Hampton, Wynton Marsalis, Branford Marsalis, Wes “Warmdaddy” Anderson, Ronnie Burrage, and many others. He is the Adjunct Jazz Piano Instructor at Davidson College and currently serves on the faculty of Jazz Arts CHARLOTTE (JAC) Youth Ensembles & Workshops.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Enter on South Brevard Street.
3. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
4. Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
5. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
6. Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
7. All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
8. A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
9. At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
10. As a courtesy to our patrons, please place cell phones on vibrate and keep conversation to a minimum during the show. Middle C Jazz reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any patron to leave the club if necessary, to ensure the safety of other patrons.