The Terence Young Jazz Experience
Fri Jan 29 @ 6:00 PM$35.00
Craft cocktails and small plates begin at 5:00 pm.
Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
Terence Young has earned the reputation of one of the most talented and electrifying Lead Guitarist in the world. He has released 10 cds to date, ranging from Smooth Jazz and R&B, to gospel, Christmas, instrumental rock, and his original guitar compositions.
Terence has shared the stage with countless renowned recording artists, including, The Temptations, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Patti Labelle, Gladys Knight, BabyFace, Charlie Wilson, Envogue, Morris Day and the Time, Al Jarreau, Roberta Flack, George Duke, Rachelle Ferrell, Gerald Albright, Clarence Carter and Joe Sample. In addition to performing with these top talents, Terence has also performed with and was Music Director for the Legendary Ashford and Simpson, Lenny Williams, Aaron Hall and Angie Stone, to name a few. Terence’s talent can be heard on the Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute CD with R&B Queen, Angie Stone.
Terence has been called on to perform the National Anthem at the NBA and various college Games, and he was the featured artist at the NAMM, the National Association of Music Merchants. He has received several prestigious awards, including a Humanitarian Award.
A native of Elko, SC, Terence Young now resides in Columbia SC where he manages The FINESSE BAND (TheFinesseBand.com), one of the top party bands in the Southeast, while still producing and performing his Jazz Concerts Nationwide. These shows are known as THE TERENCE YOUNG EXPERIENCE… Entertaining and electrifying are just two words Terence’s fans use to describe his shows. Be sure to catch The Terence Young Experience the next time he is in your area. You don’t want to miss it!
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Enter on South Brevard Street.
3. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
4. Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
5. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
6. Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
7. All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
8. A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
9. At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
10. As a courtesy to our patrons, please place cell phones on vibrate and keep conversation to a minimum during the show. Middle C Jazz reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any patron to leave the club if necessary, to ensure the safety of other patrons.