- This event has passed.
Persona Bell, “I’m Your Baby Tonight” with the Big Truss Band
Thu Feb 27 @ 4:30 PM$20.00 - $25.00
Jazz N Soul Music, The Tourney Edition: Persona Bell , “I’m Your Baby Tonight”, with the Big Truss Band. Performing music inspired by Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Chaka Kahn , Alicia Keys, H.E.R. and many more! Live Jazz, Soul, and R&B with a Party Vibe!
Doors open at 4:00pm with Persona Bell hitting the stage at 5:00pm.
Persona Bell is not only an accomplished “Soultry” performer, she is a classically-trained Pianist! Her vocal range has been compared to super-performers like Alicia Keys and Beyonce’, and has been influenced by legends Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone. She uniquely marries her piano talent with her full-soul singing and songwriting. Her audiences cannot hear enough of her sound, and feel her heart-felt, raw emotion in her music!
Don’t miss this dynamic remix of the Tourney Day Party for the Grown Folks in the Room! Live Hot Uptempo Soul; straight up and unfiltered!
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Final sale. No refunds, no exchanges, not transferable.
2. We are located at 300 South Brevard Street, at the corner of South Brevard and East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Enter on South Brevard Street.
3. Paid parking is available in the 300 South Brevard deck, accessible via East M.L.K. Jr. Boulevard. Space is not guaranteed. If traveling via public transportation, the nearest LYNX stop is the 3rd/Convention Center Station.
4. Seating includes the club & patio and is first-come at the door. Only Baby Grand Members qualify for preferred seating. Learn more about Middle C Jazz memberships.
5. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Smartphones are permitted.
6. Tickets can be redeemed using a smartphone, no printing is required.
7. All shows all ages unless otherwise posted, but please consider this is an adult setting.
8. A full bar and light food menu are available throughout the show.
9. At Middle C Jazz, we believe in taking care of each other and of ourselves. Please approach your concert experience with consideration for the enjoyment and safety of others, and please travel to and from your show responsibly.
10. As a courtesy to our patrons, please place cell phones on vibrate and keep conversation to a minimum during the show. Middle C Jazz reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any patron to leave the club if necessary, to ensure the safety of other patrons.